The Precision Plating Process
If you’re like many medical device manufacturers, you’re in need of a precision plater willing to work with you on your unique design or prototype. When clients come to us, they are...
- Looking for a customized engineering solution to a unique challenge.
- Have a project that other plating companies are unable or unwilling to satisfy.
- In search of a precision plater experienced in handling difficult geometries and tight tolerances.
- Need custom tooling and/or a custom plating line engineered.
- Have strict quality requirements for validation of your product where Greystone Medical can assist using our ISO 13485 approved IQ/OQ/PQ practices.
For more information regarding specific processes, click on the specific plating process below:
We partner with you to take your idea from initial design to market launch and full-scale production with:
Unsurpassed quality for functional coatings in high volume applications
- Wear-resistant, corrosion resistant, durable and biocompatible coatings
- Electroless Nickel
- Bright Nickel
- Industrial Hard Chrome
- Thin Dense Chrome
Why Greystone Medical?
- Fully vertically integrated operations to machine, plate, tool and automate
- Focus on safety critical medical and dental device markets
- Automation engineering for enhanced process control
- Certified to succeed: ISO 13485, ISO/IATF 16949, ISO 9001, Nadcap, Reach & RoHS compliant, STERIchrome™ Biocompatibility to ISO 10993
- Chosen supplier of safety-critical metal plated components with a constant drive towards zero defect status